- 1 pound ground chuck
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen’s Silly Salt*
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, minced
- 1 package puff pastry sheets
- 20 (1-inch) slices cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients. Hand-form patty to 1/4 normal burger size, about 2-inches in diameter. In a grooved black skillet, cook burgers to medium. Turn once. Do not overcook.
- Roll out thawed puff pastry. Cut 10 (6-inch) even panels. Place burger in center of square and top with 2 slices of cheese. Fold edges up and twist on top. Bake 20 to 25 minutes and serve warm.